This paper was originally presented in the panel: “Re-Imagining UNESCO: Past, Present and Future” at the Annual Meeting of the Comparative and International Education Society (Chicago, Illinois, March 4, 2010). Parts of the paper were also adapted from Wagner (2011).
Literacy and UNESCO: Conceptual and Historical Perspectives†
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education
Special Issue: Adult Education and Learning in a Precarious Age: The Hamburg Declaration Revisited
Volume 2013, Issue 138, pages 19–27, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Wagner, D. (2013), Literacy and UNESCO: Conceptual and Historical Perspectives. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, 2013: 19–27. doi: 10.1002/ace.20050
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!