From the Quixotic to the Pragmatic: The Hamburg Declaration, Adult Education, and Work
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education
Special Issue: Adult Education and Learning in a Precarious Age: The Hamburg Declaration Revisited
Volume 2013, Issue 138, pages 39–47, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Rose, A. (2013), From the Quixotic to the Pragmatic: The Hamburg Declaration, Adult Education, and Work. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, 2013: 39–47. doi: 10.1002/ace.20052
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!