Adult Learning and the Promise of New Technologies
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education
Special Issue: Adult Education and Learning in a Precarious Age: The Hamburg Declaration Revisited
Volume 2013, Issue 138, pages 61–69, Summer 2013
How to Cite
Dinevski, D. and Radovan, M. (2013), Adult Learning and the Promise of New Technologies. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, 2013: 61–69. doi: 10.1002/ace.20054
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!