Andragogy and Self-Directed Learning: Pillars of Adult Learning Theory
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education
Special Issue: The New Update on Adult Learning Theory
Volume 2001, Issue 89, pages 3–14, Spring 2001
How to Cite
Merriam, S. B. (2001), Andragogy and Self-Directed Learning: Pillars of Adult Learning Theory. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, 2001: 3–14. doi: 10.1002/ace.3
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!