Professor of psychology and chair of the Social Psychology Program at Harvard University. Her latest books include Mindfulness (Addison Wesley, 1989) and Higher Stages of Human Development with Charles N. Alexander (Oxford University Press, 1990).
Mindful learning: A world without losers
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Copyright © 1992 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education
Volume 1992, Issue 53, pages 11–20, Spring 1992
How to Cite
Langer, E. J. and Brown, J. P. (1992), Mindful learning: A world without losers. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, 1992: 11–20. doi: 10.1002/ace.36719925304
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!