Cohort Partnerships: A Pragmatic Approach to Doctoral Research
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
Copyright © 1998 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education
Volume 1998, Issue 79, pages 53–62, Autumn (Fall) 1998
How to Cite
Witte, J. E. and James, W. B. (1998), Cohort Partnerships: A Pragmatic Approach to Doctoral Research. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, 1998: 53–62. doi: 10.1002/ace.7906
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!