The role of ventriculoperitoneal shunting in patients with supratentorial glioma
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc on behalf of American Neurological Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 45–48, January 2014
How to Cite
de la Fuente, M. I. and DeAngelis, L. M. (2014), The role of ventriculoperitoneal shunting in patients with supratentorial glioma. Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology, 1: 45–48. doi: 10.1002/acn3.17
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
- 8Normal pressure hydrocephalus. Neurology 2011;77:1119–1125., .
- 9Idiopathic normal pressure hydrocephalus: a systematic review of diagnosis and outcome. Neurosurgery 2001;46:1166–1186., .
- 11An encephalographic ratio for estimating ventricular enlargement and cerebral atrophy. Arch Neurol Psychiatry 1942;47:931–937..