Missing correlation of retinal vessel diameter with high-altitude headache
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc on behalf of American Neurological Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 59–63, January 2014
How to Cite
Willmann, G., Fischer, M. D., Schommer, K., Bärtsch, P., Gekeler, F. and Schatz, A. (2014), Missing correlation of retinal vessel diameter with high-altitude headache. Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology, 1: 59–63. doi: 10.1002/acn3.18
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
- Wilderness Medical Society (WMS)
- 16The Lake Louise AMS scoring consensus committee. The Lake Louise acute mountain sickness scoring system. In: Sutton JR, Coates G , Huston CS, eds. Hypoxia and Molecular Medicine. Burlington, VT: Queen City Printers, 1993; pp. 272–274., , , and .