Dr. Wu and Dr. Lyerly contributed equally to the development of the manuscript.
Impact of telemedicine on access to acute stroke care in the state of Texas
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc on behalf of American Neurological Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 27–33, January 2014
How to Cite
Wu, T.-C., Lyerly, M. J., Albright, K. C., Ward, E., Hassler, A., Messier, J., Wolff, C., Brannas, C. C., Savitz, S. I. and Carr, B. G. (2014), Impact of telemedicine on access to acute stroke care in the state of Texas. Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology, 1: 27–33. doi: 10.1002/acn3.20
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ). Grant Numbers: T32 HS013852-10, RO1 HS018362 03
- National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIMHD). Grant Number: P60 MD000502-08S1
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Vol. 1, Issue 6, 451, Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014