Month of birth and risk of multiple sclerosis: confounding and adjustments
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc on behalf of American Neurological Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 141–144, February 2014
How to Cite
Torkildsen, Ø., Aarseth, J., Benjaminsen, E., Celius, E., Holmøy, T., Kampman, M. T., Løken-Amsrud, K., Midgard, R., Myhr, K.-M., Riise, T. and Grytten, N. (2014), Month of birth and risk of multiple sclerosis: confounding and adjustments. Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology, 1: 141–144. doi: 10.1002/acn3.37
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- 2Low maternal exposure to ultraviolet radiation in pregnancy, month of birth and risk of multiple sclerosis in offspring: longitudinal analysis. BMJ 2010;340:c1640., , .
- 7What is wrong with Bonferroni adjustments. BMJ 1998;136:1236–1238..