A randomized controlled phase II trial of riluzole in early multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc on behalf of American Neurological Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 340–347, May 2014
How to Cite
Waubant, E., Maghzi, A.-H., Revirajan, N., Spain, R., Julian, L., Mowry, E. M., Marcus, J., Liu, S., Jin, C., Green, A., McCulloch, C. E. and Pelletier, D. (2014), A randomized controlled phase II trial of riluzole in early multiple sclerosis. Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology, 1: 340–347. doi: 10.1002/acn3.60
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2014
- National MS Society. Grant Number: RG 3932-A-2
- Race to Erase MS
- Nancy Davis foundation
- Sanofi Aventis and Biogen Idec
- MS International Federation
- 24The MS-STAT trial: high dose simvastatin demonstrates neuroprotection without immune-modulation in secondary progressive multiple sclerosis (SPMS) – a phase II trial. Mult Scler 2012;18(S4):509., , , et al.