Handbook of psychology, volume 4: experimental psychology. A. F. Healy and R. W. Proctor (Eds.). Wiley, New Jersey, 2003. No. of pages 712. ISBN 0-471-39262-6. Price £93.95 (hardback).
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 638–639, July 2004
How to Cite
Green, A. (2004), Handbook of psychology, volume 4: experimental psychology. A. F. Healy and R. W. Proctor (Eds.). Wiley, New Jersey, 2003. No. of pages 712. ISBN 0-471-39262-6. Price £93.95 (hardback). Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 18: 638–639. doi: 10.1002/acp.1033
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.