Verbal ability, self-control, and close relationships with parents protect children against misleading suggestions
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Special Issue: Individual and Developmental Differences in Suggestibility
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 1037–1058, December 2004
How to Cite
Clarke-Stewart, K. A., Malloy, L. C. and Allhusen, V. D. (2004), Verbal ability, self-control, and close relationships with parents protect children against misleading suggestions. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 18: 1037–1058. doi: 10.1002/acp.1076
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.