Positive versus negative face recognition decisions: confidence, accuracy, and response latency
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 17–31, January 2006
How to Cite
Weber, N. and Brewer, N. (2006), Positive versus negative face recognition decisions: confidence, accuracy, and response latency. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 20: 17–31. doi: 10.1002/acp.1166
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2005
- Australian Research Council. Grant Numbers: A00104516, DP0556876
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.