Object-spatial imagery: a new self-report imagery questionnaire
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 239–263, March 2006
How to Cite
Blajenkova, O., Kozhevnikov, M. and Motes, M. A. (2006), Object-spatial imagery: a new self-report imagery questionnaire. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 20: 239–263. doi: 10.1002/acp.1182
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: REC0106760, REC135918
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.