Silent talker: a new computer-based system for the analysis of facial cues to deception
Article first published online: 12 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 757–777, September 2006
How to Cite
Rothwell, J., Bandar, Z., O'Shea, J. and McLean, D. (2006), Silent talker: a new computer-based system for the analysis of facial cues to deception. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 20: 757–777. doi: 10.1002/acp.1204
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.