Assassination of a controversial politician: remembering details from another non-existent film
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Special Issue: Bethschrift Redux: Research Inspired by the Work of Elizabeth F. Loftus
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 591–596, July 2006
How to Cite
Jelicic, M., Smeets, T., Peters, M. J.V., Candel, I., Horselenberg, R. and Merckelbach, H. (2006), Assassination of a controversial politician: remembering details from another non-existent film. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 20: 591–596. doi: 10.1002/acp.1210
- Issue published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2006
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 452-02-006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.