Brett Miller is now at the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
Eye movements when looking at print advertisements: the goal of the viewer matters
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 697–707, July 2008
How to Cite
Rayner, K., Miller, B. and Rotello, C. M. (2008), Eye movements when looking at print advertisements: the goal of the viewer matters. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 22: 697–707. doi: 10.1002/acp.1389
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.