Portions of this work were presented at the meetings of the Cognitive Development Society, San Diego, CA, October 2005, and the meetings of the Association for Psychological Science, New York, NY, May 2006.
The tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth: how belief in the Tooth Fairy can engender false memories†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 625–642, July 2008
How to Cite
Principe, G. F. and Smith, E. (2008), The tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth: how belief in the Tooth Fairy can engender false memories. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 22: 625–642. doi: 10.1002/acp.1402
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.