Parts of this research have been presented at the Experimental Psychology Society London Conference, University College, London in January 2006 and at the British Psychological Society Annual Conference, University of York in March 2007.
CCTV on trial: Matching video images with the defendant in the dock†
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 482–505, May 2009
How to Cite
Davis, J. P. and Valentine, T. (2009), CCTV on trial: Matching video images with the defendant in the dock. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 23: 482–505. doi: 10.1002/acp.1490
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
- Postgraduate Studentship. Grant Number: PTA-030-2002-00990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.