Age differences in learning from text: Evidence for functionally distinct text processing systems
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 561–578, May 2009
How to Cite
Shake, M. C., Noh, S. R. and Stine-Morrow, E. A. L. (2009), Age differences in learning from text: Evidence for functionally distinct text processing systems. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 23: 561–578. doi: 10.1002/acp.1494
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: R01 AG13935
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.