Cooperation: The political psychology of effective human interaction. B. A. Sullivan, M. Snyder, and J. L. Sullivan (Eds.). Blackwell, Malden, MA, 2008. xiv + 367. ISBN 978-1-4051-5876-3 (hardcover), 978-1-4051-5877-0 (paperback)
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 599–600, May 2009
How to Cite
Colman, A. M. (2009), Cooperation: The political psychology of effective human interaction. B. A. Sullivan, M. Snyder, and J. L. Sullivan (Eds.). Blackwell, Malden, MA, 2008. xiv + 367. ISBN 978-1-4051-5876-3 (hardcover), 978-1-4051-5877-0 (paperback). Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 23: 599–600. doi: 10.1002/acp.1509
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.