Tracking the R-to-K shift: Changes in memory awareness across repeated tests
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 849–858, September 2009
How to Cite
Dewhurst, S. A., Conway, M. A. and Brandt, K. R. (2009), Tracking the R-to-K shift: Changes in memory awareness across repeated tests. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 23: 849–858. doi: 10.1002/acp.1517
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2008
- Grant. Grant Number: F/00185/G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.