The influence of heightened body-awareness on walking through apertures
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 557–570, May 2010
How to Cite
Lopresti-Goodman, S., Kallen, R. W., Richardson, M. J., Marsh, K. L. and Johnston, L. (2010), The influence of heightened body-awareness on walking through apertures. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 24: 557–570. doi: 10.1002/acp.1568
- Issue online: 8 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BSC-0342802
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.