Children's memory for the duration of a paediatric consultation
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 545–556, May 2010
How to Cite
Friedman, W. J., Cederborg, A.-C., Hultman, E., Änghagen, O. and Magnusson, K. F. (2010), Children's memory for the duration of a paediatric consultation. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 24: 545–556. doi: 10.1002/acp.1571
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0241558
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.