This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Following navigation instructions presented verbally or spatially: Effects on training, retention and transfer †
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2009 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 53–67, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Schneider, V. I., Healy, A. F., Barshi, I. and Kole, J. A. (2011), Following navigation instructions presented verbally or spatially: Effects on training, retention and transfer . Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 25: 53–67. doi: 10.1002/acp.1642
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.