A comparison of video and static photo lineups with child and adolescent witnesses
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 24, Issue 9, pages 1209–1221, December 2010
How to Cite
Havard, C., Memon, A., Clifford, B. and Gabbert, F. (2010), A comparison of video and static photo lineups with child and adolescent witnesses. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 24: 1209–1221. doi: 10.1002/acp.1645
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Scottish Institute of Policing Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.