Episodic future thought: Illuminating the trademarks of forming true and false intentions
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 274–280, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Granhag, P. A. and Knieps, M. (2011), Episodic future thought: Illuminating the trademarks of forming true and false intentions. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 25: 274–280. doi: 10.1002/acp.1674
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!