Search for multiple targets of different colours: Misguided eye movements reveal a reduction of colour selectivity
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 25, Issue 6, pages 971–982, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Stroud, M. J., Menneer, T., Cave, K. R., Donnelly, N. and Rayner, K. (2011), Search for multiple targets of different colours: Misguided eye movements reveal a reduction of colour selectivity. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 25: 971–982. doi: 10.1002/acp.1790
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.