Pictures in Test Items: Effects on Response Time and Response Correctness
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 70–81, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Saß, S., Wittwer, J., Senkbeil, M. and Köller, O. (2012), Pictures in Test Items: Effects on Response Time and Response Correctness. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 26: 70–81. doi: 10.1002/acp.1798
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.