The Effects of Alcohol on Crime-related Memories: A Field Study
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 82–90, January/February 2012
How to Cite
van Oorsouw, K. and Merckelbach, H. (2012), The Effects of Alcohol on Crime-related Memories: A Field Study. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 26: 82–90. doi: 10.1002/acp.1799
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.