Transfer of Skills in the Context of Non-Suggestive Investigative Interviews: Impact of Structured Interview Protocol and Feedback
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 516–524, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Cyr, M., Dion, J., McDuff, P. and Trotier-Sylvain, K. (2012), Transfer of Skills in the Context of Non-Suggestive Investigative Interviews: Impact of Structured Interview Protocol and Feedback. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 26: 516–524. doi: 10.1002/acp.2822
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.