A Longitudinal Study of English as Foreign Language Learning: L1 Predictors in Italian Students
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 616–625, July/August 2012
How to Cite
Ferrari, M. and Palladino, P. (2012), A Longitudinal Study of English as Foreign Language Learning: L1 Predictors in Italian Students. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 26: 616–625. doi: 10.1002/acp.2839
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.