Children's Implanted False Memories and Additional Script Knowledge
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 709–715, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Otgaar, H., Smeets, T. and Peters, M. (2012), Children's Implanted False Memories and Additional Script Knowledge. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 26: 709–715. doi: 10.1002/acp.2849
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.