On the Ease of (Dis)believing: The Role of Accessibility Experiences in Credibility Judgments
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 779–784, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Ask, K., Greifeneder, R. and Reinhard, M.-A. (2012), On the Ease of (Dis)believing: The Role of Accessibility Experiences in Credibility Judgments. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 26: 779–784. doi: 10.1002/acp.2859
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.