Special Issue Article
Using General Problem-solving Strategies to Generate Ideas in Order to Solve Geography Problems
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Special Issue: New Directions and Challenges to Cognitive Load Theory
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 872–877, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Youssef, A., Ayres, P. and Sweller, J. (2012), Using General Problem-solving Strategies to Generate Ideas in Order to Solve Geography Problems. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 26: 872–877. doi: 10.1002/acp.2888
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.