Performance in Autobiographical Memory of Older Adults with Depression Symptoms
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 167–172, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Latorre, J. M., Ricarte, J. J., Serrano, J. P., Ros, L., Navarro, B. and Aguilar, M. J. (2013), Performance in Autobiographical Memory of Older Adults with Depression Symptoms. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 27: 167–172. doi: 10.1002/acp.2891
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2011
- Regional Government of Castilla–La Mancha [Consejería de Educación y Ciencia de Castilla La Mancha. Grant Number: PII1I09-0274-8863
- Ministry of Science and Innovation [Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: PSI2010-20088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.