The Clicker Technique: Cultivating Efficient Teaching and Successful Learning
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 222–234, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Anderson, L. S., Healy, A. F., Kole, J. A. and Bourne, L. E. (2013), The Clicker Technique: Cultivating Efficient Teaching and Successful Learning. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 27: 222–234. doi: 10.1002/acp.2899
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2012
- Army Research Office Grant. Grant Number: W911NF-05-1-0153
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.