Using Personal Landmark Events Improves Judgments about Time, but not Contents, in Autobiographical Memory
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 286–290, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Zwartz, M. and Sharman, S. J. (2013), Using Personal Landmark Events Improves Judgments about Time, but not Contents, in Autobiographical Memory. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 27: 286–290. doi: 10.1002/acp.2904
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.