All authors contributed extensively to the work presented in this paper. LP designed and performed the experiment, developed experimental tools and wrote the paper. VG developed the concept, designed the experiment and supervised the project. AB analyzed and interpreted the data. PP and SN provided technical and conceptual advice. LP, VG and AB discussed the results and implications and commented on the manuscript at all stages.
Spatial Mental Models: The Interaction of Presentation Format, Task Requirements and Availability of Working Memory Components
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 314–327, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Picucci, L., Gyselinck, V., Piolino, P., Nicolas, S. and Bosco, A. (2013), Spatial Mental Models: The Interaction of Presentation Format, Task Requirements and Availability of Working Memory Components. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 27: 314–327. doi: 10.1002/acp.2909
- Issue online: 23 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.