Portions of these data were reported at the 5th International Conference on Memory (ICOM5; July 2011, York, England) and at the biennial meeting of the Cognitive Aging Conference (April 2012, Atlanta, Georgia). Melissa Yockelson is now at the University of Oregon.
Adult Age-Related Differences in the Misinformation Effect for Context-Consistent and Context-Inconsistent Objects
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 384–395, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Prull, M. W. and Yockelson, M. B. (2013), Adult Age-Related Differences in the Misinformation Effect for Context-Consistent and Context-Inconsistent Objects. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 27: 384–395. doi: 10.1002/acp.2916
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.