Impact of Relevance and Distraction on Driving Performance and Visual Attention in a Simulated Driving Environment
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 396–405, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Garrison, T. M. and Williams, C. C. (2013), Impact of Relevance and Distraction on Driving Performance and Visual Attention in a Simulated Driving Environment. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 27: 396–405. doi: 10.1002/acp.2917
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.