Increasing Accuracy of Video Quality Ratings through Direction of Attention and Training
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 600–610, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Evans, R. E. and Kortum, P. (2013), Increasing Accuracy of Video Quality Ratings through Direction of Attention and Training. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 27: 600–610. doi: 10.1002/acp.2934
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.