The Clinical and Forensic Value of Information that Children Report While Drawing
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 564–573, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Macleod, E., Gross, J. and Hayne, H. (2013), The Clinical and Forensic Value of Information that Children Report While Drawing. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 27: 564–573. doi: 10.1002/acp.2936
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.