How Speech Modifies Visual Attention
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 633–643, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Spence, I., Jia, A., Feng, J., Elserafi, J. and Zhao, Y. (2013), How Speech Modifies Visual Attention. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 27: 633–643. doi: 10.1002/acp.2943
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.