Are Exact Calculation and Computational Estimation Categorically Different?
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 672–682, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Liu, F. (2013), Are Exact Calculation and Computational Estimation Categorically Different?. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 27: 672–682. doi: 10.1002/acp.2947
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.