New Word Acquisition in Children: Examining the Contribution of Verbal Short-term Memory to Lexical and Semantic Levels of Learning
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 104–114, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Côté, I., Rouleau, N. and Macoir, J. (2014), New Word Acquisition in Children: Examining the Contribution of Verbal Short-term Memory to Lexical and Semantic Levels of Learning. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 28: 104–114. doi: 10.1002/acp.2961
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.