Comparing flashbulb memories of September 11 and the death of Princess Diana: effects of time delays and nationality
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Applied Cognitive Psychology
Special Issue: Memory and Cognition for the Events of September 11, 2001
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1017–1031, November/December 2003
How to Cite
Kvavilashvili, L., Mirani, J., Schlagman, S. and Kornbrot, D. E. (2003), Comparing flashbulb memories of September 11 and the death of Princess Diana: effects of time delays and nationality. Appl. Cognit. Psychol., 17: 1017–1031. doi: 10.1002/acp.983
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.