Dr. O'Dell has received consultant fees, speaking fees, and/or honoraria (less than $10,000) from Amgen.
Physician preference: Filling the evidence gap
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 1–3, 15 January 2010
How to Cite
Mikuls, T. R. and O'Dell, J. R. (2010), Physician preference: Filling the evidence gap. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 1–3. doi: 10.1002/acr.20006
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2009
- 5PREMIER investigators. The PREMIER study: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind clinical trial of combination therapy with adalimumab plus methotrexate versus methotrexate alone or adalimumab alone in patients with early, aggressive rheumatoid arthritis who had not had previous methotrexate treatment. Arthritis Rheum 2006; 54: 26–37., , , , , , et al, for the
- 6Efficacy and safety of abatacept or infliximab vs placebo in ATTEST: a phase III, multi-centre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and an inadequate response to methotrexate. Ann Rheum Dis 2008; 67: 1096–103., , , , , , et al.