Dr. Doshi has served on the Health Economics Advisory Boards for Amgen and Bristol-Myers Squibb and received a fee (less than $10,000 each), and has received research grant funding from Abbott Laboratories and Pfizer.
Impact of the medicare modernization act of 2003 on utilization and spending for medicare part B–covered biologics in rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 by the American College of Rheumatology
Arthritis Care & Research
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 354–361, March 2010
How to Cite
Doshi, J. A., Li, P. and Puig, A. (2010), Impact of the medicare modernization act of 2003 on utilization and spending for medicare part B–covered biologics in rheumatoid arthritis. Arthritis Care Res, 62: 354–361. doi: 10.1002/acr.20010
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JAN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2008
- Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics
- NIH/National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: 1-R01-AG024451-01
- Abbott Laboratories
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ACR_20010_sm_appendix.doc||239K||SUPPLEMENTARY APPENDIX A: RESULTS BY QUARTER FROM 2002 TO 2006|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.